Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Like Any Character, You





  



Like Any Character, YOU
with  Chris Campanioni @BellaAgency
styling Monkey
skin www.MatthewMillerskin.com
haiJared Riccardi@MuseSalon

And here he was, so different from you but just enough of the same, so that you could identify his habits, attitudes, actions … his manias, even his perversions as your own. And it’s still the same, whether or not your eyes are closed. Whether or not you are looking right at me. 
words by Chris Campanionihe is a Model and Author..   
www.chriscampanioni.com

2 comments:

Drag Racer V3 said...

Thanks www.whatsappbaixargratis.com.br

Sophie Grace said...

Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know. Nice! thank you so much! Thank you for sharing. Go with my site insta stalker to know more information about instagram.